[bookport] Re: problem with new beta

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 13:31:26 -0400

It varries; if we can fix it here, it'll be back out to you within a day
or so. However, if it is truly dead and we can't revive it, then it'll
have to go onto our Repair Center and it could take 2 to 4 weeks,
depending on their load. There's no way to know how long.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> robert.fenton@xxxxxxx 07/01/05 01:22PM >>>

What kind of turn around time can I expect to have the unit returned to
me?
I plan to take vacation two weeks from now and I would like to have a
functioning machine.  I can mail the unit as soon as tomorrow, (not
today
since we have our national holiday).  THank you.