[bookport] Re: problem unpacking bookshare books

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:27:40 -0400

Hi, Paula. Are you able to start the Book Port Transfer software from the icon on your desktop? Sometimes my BP shows up as a removable disk. I just close that window and start up the BP software manually since it didn't pop up on its own.

Monica Willyard

Paul & Paula Jordan wrote:

I am a new bookport user. When I connect my bookport to the computer I get a prompt that says “removable disk I” and it takes me to a folder list of my bookport folders. I con’t get a prompt that will let me bring books down to the bookport.