To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 7:27 AM
Subject: [bookport] Re: [other] Re: problem connecting Bookport

Hi BoomerDad,

Have you tried resetting your BookPort with 2+b? I had your same problem once and this is what fixed it for me.

HTH and good luck,

Sarah

-----Original Message----- From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of boomerdad Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 12:39 AM To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bookport] Re: [other] Re: problem connecting Bookport

Thanks for the tip; unfortunately it changed nothing.

It seems to see the Bookport as a TTS-MP3 player. Essentially, tha'ts
correct ... but nowhere does it say Bookport ... unless I go to Windows
Explorer and if I look at the Send To menu, it does list Bookpore (and it
says "Bookport") as one of the send-to options. I tried just using that to
send a book to Bookport, but it didn't work. <Sigh> Couldn't be that easy.
Grrrr... I don't get it. It's like everyone knows about the birthday party
but the guest of honor!
Everyone in my computer's innards seems to recognize Bookport ... except
Bookport Transfer!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>