[bookport] Re: [other] Re: problem connecting Bookport

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:07:47 -0400

Don't disable the drive. That will do nothing good.

>>> boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx 08/17/05 03:02PM >>>
I don't know how.  I can't seem to find any sort of "Remove" button.  I

found a "Disable Drive" checkbox (Actually, I think it was "Enable
Drive"
but it was checked), but that's near as it gets.  I tried just hitting
my
Delete key when my cursor was on the MP3 player, but to no avail.  I
may
just try disabling the drive; at this point, I haven't much to lose.