[bookport] Re: [other] Re: problem connecting Bookport

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:02:10 -0700

I don't know how. I can't seem to find any sort of "Remove" button. I found a "Disable Drive" checkbox (Actually, I think it was "Enable Drive" but it was checked), but that's near as it gets. I tried just hitting my Delete key when my cursor was on the MP3 player, but to no avail. I may just try disabling the drive; at this point, I haven't much to lose.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hill" <hillco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>