[bookport] Re: [other] Re: problem connecting Bookport

  • From: "boomerdad" <boomerdad@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:39:14 -0700

Thanks for the tip; unfortunately it changed nothing.

It seems to see the Bookport as a TTS-MP3 player. Essentially, tha'ts correct ... but nowhere does it say Bookport ... unless I go to Windows Explorer and if I look at the Send To menu, it does list Bookpore (and it says "Bookport") as one of the send-to options. I tried just using that to send a book to Bookport, but it didn't work. <Sigh> Couldn't be that easy. Grrrr... I don't get it. It's like everyone knows about the birthday party but the guest of honor!
Everyone in my computer's innards seems to recognize Bookport ... except Bookport Transfer!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>