[bookport] Re: oddity inside a folder

  • From: Paul Henrichsen <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:37:36 -0700

Hi, Larry. Don't know. I will have to format one and then put something on
the card and try it.
I have a number of books on this card, four or five, so don't want to
format it and lose everthing.
It's not a real problem, just an inconvenience. I guess the trick is to
just not erase everything until you are done reading the entire contents of
a folder.