[bookport]

  • From: <mtatro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 00:17:24 -0500

Hi all
I've had the bp since last summer WOW what neat little reader. I just use it
for pleasure reading , books podcasts ect. bct of course by the way a great
resource and wonderful entertainment Larry , great job .
Well I'm having a problem with my bp , when I plug in the USB cord the computer
shows a drive but it don't show anything in it and the bp transfer won't open
so I open it manually well it says the book port is not connected .
I tried resetting the bp (2+b) , no change I pulled out the batteries and the
cf card , no change I reformatted the card (1+2+d+f) no change . any help would
be appreciated
I miss my bp
thanks
Mike Tatro Mn.