[bookport] Re: no response from bookport problem?

  • From: "Otto Zamora" <8zamora@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 11:40:13 -0400

Hello,

Am with you on the bata thing Joanie.

Otto

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Joni Colver
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2005 11:11 AM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: no response from bookport problem?

I have had my Book Port since May of 2004 and never had any problems.  I
have had to use the 2 plus B reset a few times and have taken the batteries
out a few times but that is the extent of any need to reset the unit in my
personal experience.  I do not download beta versions because I think there
is more of a chance you might develop a malfunction of the unit if you are
using beta, but that is strictly a personal decision for every Book Port
owner.  I tend to be overly cautious.

Joni

No trees were killed in the sending of this message.  However, a large
From: "Chris Westbrook" <westbc@xxxxxxxxx>

I have seen a number of messages from this list of people not getting
put back in, etc.  Is there a certain procedure to prevent this problem?
Does this happen often?  I just purchased a bookport, and I don't want to
get it and start getting it ready only to have to send it back to aph.