[bookport] new firmware concerns

  • From: Paul Henrichsen <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:00:26 -0700

        Hi, Everyone. I tried out the help key. It seems that I am having
difficulty moving from section to section using 1 4 and 3 6. Sometimes when
moving backwards, I had to press 1 4 twice to get the bp to move back to
the previous section. At other times, no. It is also difficult for me to
know how many subsections there are using 4 7 and 6 9 . How do you know
when you have reached the last subsection or when moving backwards that you
have reached the first?
It seems to me the movement keys worked better in the last beta, but could
just be me<grin>.