[bookport] Re: my bp diedRe: Re: MP3 transfers

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 22:19:26 -0500 (CDT)

One last thing. Take the batteries and the flash card out. Put the batteries back in while still leaving the flash card out. This is your last-ditch effort, I'm afraid, from what I understand.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005, James Nuttall wrote:

Hello Nancy:
Doesn't sound good. I would give APH a call directly tomarrow and talk to the
technology support people.
Jim Nuttall

Nancy <baxman@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi everyone.
Maybe someone has had this problem before and I have missed the message.
All of a sudden my BP has gone totally dead. I replaced the batteries and
all...nothing.  I Hooked it up to the USB to see if it would recognize it but
nothing.  Any suggestions? I have done absolutely nothing different to it. I'm
confused.
Nancy