[bookport] Re: music files

  • From: "Doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 19:38:40 -0700

the first question is is there a usb port on the packmate?  If so then he can
plug in his thumb drive and download as he would any other computer.  If not
then he will have to go the long way around and connect to someone's computer
drop the file then upload it to the packmate once it is connected to that same
computer.

  Let a smile be your lantern of joy
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net