[bookport] Re: mp3 error

  • From: "Donna Slater" <donna.slater@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 02:13:09 +0100

Hi

This is strange.  Basically, the bookport transfer program marks phrases etc
in mp3 audio files, but as far as I know it does not filter music mp3 files
in any way.  Indeed, I have done exactly the same as you.  I have
transferred mp3 files via a card reader as opposed to the bookport transfer.
Ok, I lose out on any filtering, but for music this does not matter, and
I've never had this error.

Just as a matter of interest, and to help others in the group, you might try
transferring the same files with bookport transfer.  If you need help to do
this, just write to the list and one or other of us will always be prepared
to assist.

Good luck and enjoy the bookport

Donna Slater.