[bookport] Re: i'maspeaker

$16.00 is a good price.  The stereo speakers are what I have.

At 11:30 PM 7/1/2005, you wrote:
Hi. Okay, I've been looking at the I'maspeaker information at tdk.com and at Compusa and at J and R Music. Do those of you who use the I'maspeaker use the mono or stereo speaker system? I found what seems to be the stereo version at J and R Music for $16. Does that sound about right for them. It was $34 somewhere--can't recall.

Thanks.

Margo and elmo

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218