[bookport] Re: i'maspeaker

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 15:18:03 -0500

$16.00 is a good price.  The stereo speakers are what I have.

At 11:30 PM 7/1/2005, you wrote:
Hi. Okay, I've been looking at the I'maspeaker information at tdk.com and at Compusa and at J and R Music. Do those of you who use the I'maspeaker use the mono or stereo speaker system? I found what seems to be the stereo version at J and R Music for $16. Does that sound about right for them. It was $34 somewhere--can't recall.

Margo and elmo

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A