[bookport] Re: i'maspeaker

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 15:24:33 -0500

The stereo model uses 3 AA batteries. It is okay for music. The volume level is good.

At 12:47 AM 7/2/2005, you wrote:

Hi,

Remind me, how does the I'maspeaker receive its power? And approx. how big is the case? Does it sound good for, say, music? And is it easy to hear speech in a normal household environment--for example, whilst washing dishes or eating a meal? Thanks.

Grant

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A