[bookport] Re: ideas for fixing problem

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 15:30:21 -0500

Nancy -

Okay, you have the book on your computer, right? When the Book Port Transfer
program opens after you connect the BP to the computer, you first go to the
list of files/folders on the BP by pressing ALT+F, then select the folder
you want the book to go to and press ENTER. Then, press ALT+I to get back to
the list of books, locate the book you want to send to the BP, and press
ALT+S. A new dialog will open that indicates the amount of the book that's
been transferred and that contains a Cancel button. You should hear the
progress tones and the final faster tone you mentioned and the dialog should
return to the Book Port Transfer program interface.