[bookport] Re: iPod Shuffle

  • From: "Angie Matney" <armatney@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:01:19 -0400

Hey Otto,

You were misinformed by the salesperson. It is not true that you can't turn the
shuffle off on the IPod Shuffle. I have it
and use it for listening to music. It's nice to choose between listening in
shuffle mode or listening to albums in order.
When I want to be able to hear the titles of songs I have, I put them in the
Book Port. I find I use both of these machines
for different things. I definitely recommend the shuffle for a pocket-sized
music library. But I use my BP for reading.

Angie