[bookport] his dark materials

  • From: "Kurt E. Yount" <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 00:36:15 -0700

I just paid over $100 for five MP3 CDs of the three books, and another 10
dollars for a story called Lyra's Oxford which is obviously a short
story.  I was trying to borrow the books from the library, but decided it
was worth it to buy the CDs which are unabridged and narrated by Pullman
and a full cast.  The subtle knife fit on one MP3 cd.  I bought it from a
store that would sell the productions that the BBC shop would not sell to
Americans.  It is a great series.  There is also a six hour radio show of
the three books, but the CDs are over 30 hours worth.  Kurt