[bookport] Re: here's what it said

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 12:11:07 -0500

If the files are protected, there must be a license you need to get or something.

At 10:57 AM 7/26/2005, you wrote:

Did you make sure you were inside the folder when you did the transfer? To do this, connect the BookPort and, when the transfer tool opens, press alt+f. Then press down arrow until you hear your folder name. Press enter to go inside the folder. Then, go back to your list of MP3s and try the transfer again.

-----Original Message----- From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of REBECCA ILNISKI Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 10:42 AM To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bookport] here's what it said

I tried to make a new folder and then transfer the book. It said ffmp3 flash card is full. function write data request count 131,072 count written 0. What's this mean and how many mp3 files if they are 39 or 40 mb can you fit on a flash card that is 256? Rebecca and Sherman email rilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx msn only rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx aim rebeccai27 yahoo rebeccai2000 skype rebeccai5

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A