[bookport] Re: help not working?

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 12:10:37 -0500

Have you connected the BP to the computer since the format of the card? The help file should be put back on the card when the BP is connected, but you know that, I'm sure.

At 10:00 PM 9/30/2006, David Allen wrote:

Hi list:

My partner messed up. That's the conclusion I drew when I changed her batteries and the book port said FS error can't init. format bad.

Reluctantly, I reformatted the card, even though I seem to have lost track of the files she has been reading. I think I can recreate them, so I'm not too concerned about that.

Plugged the book port in and got the manual back.

Now I believe E should bring up the manual. So why doesn't it?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,
Dave
Checked by AVG Free Edition.