[bookport] Re: flash memory

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 13:00:57 -0400

Yes. That is correct. I'm sorry for any confusion. I should have
clarified that. It is only with audible, RFB&D and books of that type.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> WSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 07/22/05 12:13PM >>>
Clarification, Pam: when you say that you cannot switch cards between
units, this only applies to cards with Audible files and only to those
files, right? That is, if I have a card with mixed content (Audible,
text, HTML, etc.), I can insert it into another unit and still read
the
non-Audible files, can't I?