[bookport] firmware

  • From: "Anne Boggs" <achloe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2006 14:42:20 -0400

I was trying to update the firmware, but before I did that, I was prompted to change the batteries and when I did that, I got the message "missing application" and the book port said that with every key I would press. I could use the reset command and it would say that it was read and them go back to the same "missing application" message. Anyone ever experience anything like this before. I have had this unit for over a year.
Anne C. Boggs
"The Renowned Crescent Street Princess!!"