[bookport] Re: error message

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 16:39:57 +1300

Hi Bronwyn and list:

It means that you have tried (perhaps accidentally) to transfer some file that is of a type not supported by the Bookport. I have seen this happen sometimes when some files such as cover image files have been stored in album folders, when I have forgot they were there and tried to transfer the folder to the bookport. I'd go back through what you're trying to transfer and make sure you've got rid of any jpg files that won't be supported.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bronwyn Tindall" <btindall@xxxxxxxxxx>