[bookport] Re: e: Re: using as a notetaker

  • From: "constantine (on laptop)" <tcwood12@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 21:43:10 -0600

Is this the excecutive products case? I don't think you have access to the buttons- this could, of course, be a commercial case and the book port just happens to snuggly fit into it, while providing access to the buttons.

Tyler
Have a good day from Tyler C. Wood!

contact details:

email: tcwood12@xxxxxxx
msn: the_conman283@xxxxxxxxxxx
skype: the_conman283

system details:
Hp pavillion dv5220CA notebook pc
AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-37 2.0 GHZ, 1024 mb DDR ram, Fujitsu 100 gb 4500 RPM Hard Drive, connecsant AC-link audio ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chase Crispin" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 15:24:38 -0500
Subject: [bookport] Re: using as a notetaker

Getting the Bookport case would be easier than removing the belt
clip.  Besides that, you are afforded a lot more protection.

At 11:26 AM 5/22/2008 -0700, you wrote:
Hi, All,

I would use it a lot more as a notetaker if I could get a qwert
keyboard for it.  That way, I would not have to lug my Pac Mate
around.

Mark Blier