[bookport] Re: don't understand why this isn't working

  • From: "Walt Smith" <WSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 08:12:42 -0400

Rebecca -

Do the following to determine the capacity of the card: with the Book
Port connected to your computer, open My Computer, arrow to the device
that represents your Book Port, and press ALT+ENTER. This will display
the properties of the device (the CompactFlash card, in this case) and
you will see the total size of the card and the space used and
remaining. If you're a JAWS user, you will probably need to use the JAWS
cursor (INSERT+NUM PAD MINUS) to explore the information that's
displayed.