[bookport] Re: device no longer recongnizedafterfirmware upgrade

  • From: "Joni Colver" <july77@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 16:08:56 -0500

Dale and others having problems you might want to go to:

http://www.support.microsoft.com/

and search for something like "usb device not recognized" because there are
lots of articles listed regarding this issue.  There is one about problems
with certain chip sets and SP2, USB drivers not being updated with SP2 and
USB problems for people using Windows 2000.  Maybe something there will be
relevant to some of the problems people are having with the device not being
recognized.  Good luck.  Hope this doesn't happen to me when I install SP2!

Joni