[bookport] Re: device no longer recongnizedafterfirmware upgrade

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 08:40:45 -0400

OK, what I'd like to try is two-fold.

First, grab www.aph.org/tech/bpfw_setup.exe , connect your device, and run =
this program to refresh the firmware.

If that still does not work, I'd like to send you a loaner device to see =
if it exhibits the same issues.

>>> n0oxy@xxxxxxxxxxx Wednesday, September 22, 2004 9:03:29 PM >>>
You might be right on that one, Larry. The only problem is, I work during
the day too, and my work computer works great with the book port. I don't
know if it would be possible to contact you in the evening, unfortunately
that's the only time I have access to my home computers. By the way, tried
it on my other computer with the exact same results.
----- Original Message -----=20