[bookport] Re: daisy book

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 09:20:43 -0400

Hi Tat:

Daisy books can be either text or audio, depending on where they come from.
Generally, the books that come from RFB&D (the 2.2 books with the Ncc
extension) have audio.  The Daisy books that come from Book Share only have
text, but they are still Daisy 3.0.  On those, you send the OPF file.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> tataindi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/04/07 07:09PM >>>
I thought that all daisy books were audio. Are also daisy books that are
text?
Tat