[bookport] Re: creating daisy audio suitable for the bookport with k1000

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 19:49:03 +1200

Hi Tim and list:

I agree with you in the first instance as that would be the quickest way of producing something resembling what is wanted. Then what the original poster said they wanted to create is Daisy audio. The only way I can see to do it is use something like K1K to produce audio files from the Bookshare book. Then use something like Book wizard producer to rebuild the Daisy structure that the bookport can handle appropriately. It would be a very time consuming and resource intensive process, but such are the results of such a tall order.

Cheers,
Dave

Cheers,
Dave