[bookport] cool cover for Book Port

  • From: "Rick Ely" <ely.r@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 12:04:36 -0400

Hi all,
Long before I bought my Book Port,I received this message on the electrobooks list. Did not think about it until the question of covers came up. I checked and the link below is still active and I think I will order one. Hate having that little Book Port guy just floating about.

Best,
Rick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kestrell" <kestrell@xxxxxxxxx>