[bookport] considering book port purchase

  • From: "Scott Marshall" <marshall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2004 15:53:52 -0400

BlankHello all:

I am considering purchasing either a book port or a book currier. I do have
some questions, however, and hope that people on this list might be able to
help.

* Now that the Book Currier supports audible files, when is it expected that
the book port will support audible?

* Does book port support most current daisy version?

* Beyond contracted braille files, mp3 files, and text files, does book port
support rtf and word files

?

* Does book port offer any features not included in book currier?

I have read the promotional brochures for both devices, and I cannot seem to
find answers to these questions.

Thanks so much for your help.

Scott

-- Type: image/gif