[bookport] Re: connecting the bookport to the pc

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 10:43:26 -0400

Well, not that I know of.  Keep in mind, however, that we haven't even
begun to do any testing with the Book Port 2's, so we don't know what
problems there might be--if any.  I see no reason why it wouldn't work.
Occasionally, there have been Laptops that didn't work, but the
customers were able to purchase hubs to make it work.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/09/07 09:59AM >>>
Hi Pamela,
I'm planning to purchase one of th enew bookports when they come out.
just got my laptop after Christmas.  Is there any reason why th enew
bookport wouldn't work with mynew laptop running windows xp?
Thanks,

Stacey and GEB dog Chesley

staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx