[bookport] Re: connecting the bookport to the PC

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 04:57:48 -0500

Have you installed Bookport Transfer?  What OS are you using?

At 06:22 PM 4/8/2007, Leonid Prazdnik wrote:
Hello,
I recently got my new computer. When I had my other computer, I was able to connect my bookport to the pc, and everything was fine. However, when I got my new computer, and when I tried to connect my bookport to the pc, nothing would happen. I first thought something was wrong with the cable, but when I tried it on other things, it was fine. Is there anything else I should do?

Thanks
Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Jeremiah 29:11 - 14 A   .
11 For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. 12 In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13 If you look for me in earnest, you will find me when you seek me. 14 I will be found by you," says the Lord.