  From: Sandy Licht
  To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 2:52 PM
  Subject: [bookport] Re: connecting problem

  Doubletalk doesn't work with the BP connected.

  At 01:47 PM 7/7/2005, you wrote:
  >Hi.  I did check the connection to the computer; I did bypass the hub and
  >plugged the bookport's usb cable directly into the computer and then
  >connected.  when I did that, the speech worked for a while; the transport
  >software didn't open; I opened the software; tried to send a book and the
  >software said bookport wasn't connected and asked if I'd like to queue the
  >book which I did.  when I closed the software, the speech didn't work.  I
  >don't understand why when I plug in the bookport usb cable to the bookport
  >that Jaws and double talk wouldn't work and why the software won't open
  >and why it thinks it isn't connected.
  >
  >Margo and Elmo

  Sandy Licht
  Phone: 409-898-8218
  Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A
  are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
  12In those days when you pray, I will listen. 13If you look for me in earnest,
  you will find me when you seek me. 14I will be found by you," says the
  LORD...