[bookport] bookport's future

  • From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 09:59:11 -0500

Hi everyone;
For my part I think it is sometimes easy to needlessly spend hard earned
cash to "keep up" when the newest update isn't that much greater than what
one al ready has.
It would be nice to look at the nls list of books just to see if there is
anything there that one is really missing.  Unfortunately I don't believe
you can access that material unless you have signed up to download their
info.
I believe the book currier is scheduled for revision so that it too can
download nls info.  Their site is promising a price superior to the stream.
They apparently are staying with double talk which I found interesting.
Richard