[bookport] Re: bookport transfers

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 01:36:37 -0500

Is the Daisy book an audio one?

At 12:40 AM 7/8/2005, you wrote:
Hi Everybody:

I have a friend who has a bookport and is attempting to transfer daisy audio books (daisy version 2.x). While the books do eventually transfer, it takes approximately one hour to transfer an audio book that is twelve hours in length. Her system has 256 mb ram and she is operating windows xp home edition. She is also compressing the speed to speed the book up but is not compressing pauses. Do any of you have any idea why the transfers are taking so long on her pc?

Thank you.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A