[bookport] Re: bookport] Re: multiple mp3 downloads?

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 07:27:53 -0600

First create your folders and subfolders on your PC. Then send them to the Bookport by pointing to the folders you wish to send. Press the app key, and arrow up to, "send to". Enter on that. Your first option should be: "Send to Bookport." Press enter. You should be good to go.

At 11:08 PM 11/26/2006, Franklin Johnson wrote:
I like to create afolder for an author. then inside that folder I may have several of their books. the problem is I first have to create the individual subfolder, open one of them up, go to the corresponding folder and highlight each individual mp3 file within that folder and then download the entire group.

Is there a way to download multiple books without having to manually create each subfolder on the bp?

Hope I have not made this too obtuse.

At 07:16 PM 11/26/2006, you wrote:
Andy -

If you just select all from the top and start to transfer them, the last
part will transfer first, then the next-to-last, etc. This is the way that
the operating system does things. I'm pretty sure that if you go to the last
file and select upward rather than going to the first and selecting
downward, this will send them in the proper sequence. Then, what you want to
do is just send them. If you're using the Book Port Transfer software, press
ALT+S; if you're using Windows Explorer with the transfer program running in
the background, press ALT+F, then the letter the letter N 9as in Nancy) to
open the Send To menu. Select Book Port and press ENTER.