[bookport] Re: book wizard beta or demo?

  • From: "KEITH CREASY" <KCREASY@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 07:55:52 -0400

Hi Phil.

The beta is a full version but does expire because we want users to go
to a release version within a certain amount of time. You can fix it by
just downloading the latest release from http://www.aph.org/tech. You
will be downloading the demo but when you install it your key will make
it a full version.

My apologies for the confusion and if you have problems please contact
us and we'll be glad to help.

Regards,
Keith

>>> phall-eml2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/23/07 10:37PM >>>
When I open the help menu of the book wizard program, it says that the
beta
version has expired on 04/01.  I have a full version, i purchased book

wizard.  What does this beta stuff mean?
I know that book wizard is a full version because it doesn't time out
after
15 minutes.

phil