[bookport] Re: book port plus now available

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 09:20:48 -0500

Hi:

Sorry for any confusion I may have caused.
When this product came out on Monday, we were given the information I posted
yesterday.  It has now been changed.  I wasn't informed about the change until
after I made the announcement.

The current price is still $299.  I don't know for how long.  So, instead of
thinking of it as an Introductory price, we'll just call it the regular price
for now.  At the bottom of all of our brochures, we include a paragraph which
reads:  "Prices subject to change without notice."  This will be no exception.

Pamela