[bookport] Re: book port 2

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 20:08:10 -0500

I would agree Rick, and they are to be admired for letting the public know what is really going on. Wouldn't it be nice if more companies were the same way.

Meantime, can someone give me the address for the Icon Braille Plus mailing list. I am now using one all the time thanks to a loan from our state vision teachers. I really like the Icon Braille Plus, but still hope that a less expensive solution will still come along for those who cannot afford the Icon Braille Plus for too long.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>