[bookport] Re: audible.com activation

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 15:06:07 -0500

Larry:

Just send a Format 4 Audible Book to the Book Port. When Book Port =
Transfer sees that your Book Port is not activated, it will automatically =
prompt you for the information.

Rob Meredith

>>> walt@xxxxxxxxxx 11/16/04 02:00PM >>>
I think this is the way it's supposed to work. I never see Bookport in=20
AudibleManager, only in the Bookport Transfer program. I activate there =
or,=20
if I need to, deactivate there, but never see anything in AudibleManager=20=

that indicates that it knows anything about the BP.

----- Original Message -----=20