[bookport] Re: audible and speeding up the books

  • From: "Eddie Montanez" <eddie.montanez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:04:09 -0400

Great!  I love the time compression!
Eddie

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of ROB MEREDITH
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 8:44 AM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: audible and speeding up the books

Eddie:

The Audible preview feature should be coming soon.

Rob Meredith

>>> eddie.montanez@xxxxxxxxxxx 07/25/04 12:33PM >>>
Hi all,

Last night I updated my unit and send a audible book to my book port and
selected Time Compression so I can listen to the book in a faster speed.
The manual state that you can preview the book before you send it to the
unit so that you can check if that is the speed that you would like to
listen to your book in.  However, I could not get it to work for me.  Has
anybody gotten it to work and if you did, can you post step by step the
instructions to do it?
Thank you.

Eddie