[bookport] Re: attempted to buy a memory card

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 08:57:16 -0600

Hi, Rebecca.  When you go back to Staples, take your book port with you so that
you can show the person the flash card so they know what you want.  You need a
type one flash card.  I wrote the word one rather than the roman numeral one.
The largest card recommended is a two gigabyte card.  I myself only have the
original card that came with the book port which is a 64 meg card.   I
purchased a 128 meg card and haven't purchased any more cards since because of
budget limitations.  I hope this helped you out.

Mike