[bookport] Re: alternate list

  • From: "Tim Snyder" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 10:14:43 -0500

probably because people may want to primarily talk about the Book Port but sometimes have questions that they want answered but might be afraid to ask on this BP list for fear that they were going afield of what the moderator might desire. It makes perfect sense to me.

Tim

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sandy Licht" <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxx>