[bookport] Re: a cd against a 1 gb card

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:03:22 -0500

Otto, 192 kbps is somewhat above CD quality.  As I remember, it's more
like 160 kbps for CD quality.  My guess is that old radio shows are
not nearly CD quality in their original condition, thus my comment
about over kill.

Also, I wonder if we're getting somewhat far away from the subject of
the book port.  Forgive me if I'm missing some reference here.  I have
not read every message in this thread.
Neal