[bookport] Re: XP Service Pack3.

  • From: "Francis E. Khan" <fekhan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 17:11:08 -0400

I downloaded SPC3 on Wednesday morning from a link to the Windows website. It is a very large file but as I have a high speed broadband connection it took about an hour to download it.

The installation was also successful and I don't have any troubling experiences.

Francis Khan
----- Original Message ----- From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>