[bookport] Where's the table of contents?

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 11:48:52 -0600

Hi.  Now that the final release of the software is out, why is there not a
table of contents in the new documentation on the flash card?  The original
documentation had a table of contents.  Although the table of contents was
rattled off as one long stream, I would appreciate a table of contents in
the new manual.  I figured that since beta software was being used that an
updated table would be included with the latest software release.  Thank
you.

Michael Massey