From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Joni Colver
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 10:17 AM
To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookport] Re: Vote for F-Chord

I like the F cord command, although the fact that only one space key =
works
was confusing initially.  If it is stated in the manual that only one =
space
key works for a chord command it should not be difficult to activate an =
chord command.

If there are any future plans for implementing other chord commands it =
might
be better also not to change the F chord command at this point.  If =
there
are not likely to be further chord commands then I think it isn't as
important to maintain the F chord command and would have fewer =
objections to
the 7, 8 and 9 keys being used rather than the F chord command.

I just discovered the Braille keyboard and the new firmware yesterday =
and I
think it is absolutely cool!  Great work for coming up with the idea.

Joni