[bookport] Re: Vote for F-Chord

Larry stated that working with either space key was a hardware =
limitation and can't be done. =20

-----Original Message-----
From: bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bookport-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dale Lieser
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 10:36 AM
To: Book Port List
Subject: [bookport] Vote for F-Chord

I hereby cast my vote in favor of keeping F-chord for the Braille find=20
command.  How about just revising it to work with either space key?  =
Having=20
to first orient the BP for Braille input, I'm more likely to start =
thinking=20
in terms of a Braille input search.  Simply keep the marking method of=20
searching as it has been.  I say, leave the 7, 8, and 9 keys with their=20
various combinations and chords for executing the search.

Dale