[bookport] To Stan About The Mac

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 04:19:33 -0400

Stan, I can see you're going through a big change moving over to Windows. I applaud you for continuing to try things and learn. I hope I am as adventurous when I reach your age. I wish I knew more about the Mac so I could offer a hand as you get comfortable with Windows. I know a lady who made the same choice you have last year, and the switch has been a challenge for her. If there is anything I can do to help you with understanding how Windows is laid out or how to do things, feel free to email me at rhyami@xxxxxxxxx .

Monica Willyard